pyw program not displaying unicode characters properly

jjmeric jjmeric at free.fr
Sun Oct 14 15:36:54 EDT 2012

Alain, MRAB
Thank you for prompt responses.

What they suggest to me is I should look into what font is being used by
this Python for Windows program.
I am not the programmer, so not idea where to look for.
The program settings do not include a choice for display font.

The font that used for display resembles a sort of Helvetica, but no
idea how to check this.

Is there some sort of defaut font, or is there in Python or Python for
Windows any ini file where the font used can be seen, eventually changed
to a more appropriate one with all the required glyphs (like Lucida Sans
Unicode has).

Thanks again...