readline trick needed

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 09:47:52 EDT 2012

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 12:44 AM, Etienne Robillard
<animelovin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why dont you grow yourself some usable neurons instead ? Don't you realize now stackoverflow.com is starting
> to hurt your capacity to cogitate on your own or have you not realized this yet?

Excuse me?

I'm not overly familiar with readline, so perhaps there is a really
obvious way to do what Steven's trying to do, but this post does not
appear to be the result of a lack of thinking.

If it really IS that obvious to you, post a link to appropriate
documentation without the rudeness... that way it'll be useful to
everyone, not just cathartic to you.

ChrisA