Private methods

D.M. Procida real-not-anti-spam-address at apple-juice.co.uk
Wed Oct 10 03:03:25 EDT 2012

Demian Brecht <demianbrecht at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12-10-09 04:51 PM, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
> > Really? I tend to view name mangling as a waste of time, and complex
> > inheritance structures as something to avoid.
>
> Yep, I've been coming around to this as of late.

I have a lot of inheritance. I don't know whether you'd call it complex,
but I use a lot of mixins to build classes.

It certainly makes it quick to build a class with the attributes I need,
but it does make tracing logic sometimes a pain in the neck.

I don't know what the alternative is though.

Daniele