notmm is dead!

Etienne Robillard animelovin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 06:43:47 EDT 2012

No. All past notmm licenses were and still ARE ISC licensed. The license fee
is simply because I'm shifting into commercial license for new releases, including
the newer 0.4.5 version... Pypi was not the authority source for notmm and
neither anyone can claim the license was left blank, thats once again a form of plagiarism.

Shall anyone is really serious about supporting the work i did then he'll want to pay a minimal fee to get
the proper license rights and can contact me off-list if he want to fork a branch
to github of google code.

Thanks,

Etienne