error bluetooth

Ulrich Eckhardt ulrich.eckhardt at dominolaser.com
Fri Oct 5 06:03:38 EDT 2012

Am 05.10.2012 10:51, schrieb Luca Sanna:
> the code is output the error of the ubuntu
>
> from bluetooth import *

[...]
> nearby_devices = discover_devices()

[...]
> the error
>
> luca at luca-XPS-M1330:~/py-temperature/py-temperature$ python bluetooth.py
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "bluetooth.py", line 14, in <module>
>      from bluetooth import *
>    File "/home/luca/py-temperature/py-temperature/bluetooth.py", line 19, in <module>
>      nearby_devices = discover_devices()
> NameError: name 'discover_devices' is not defined

The module "bluetooth" doesn't export any function called
discover_devices(). You could try "dir(bluetooth)" or "help(bluetooth)"
(do that from an interactive prompt) to find out what is in there. I
don't know why you expect such a function there, if it is mentioned in
the documentation or example code that would be a bug.

Uli