final question: logging to stdout and updating files

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 5 04:19:31 EDT 2012

On 04/10/2012 23:36, Prasad, Ramit wrote:

> Python is a product for Americans! ;) It should ensure America
> wins the Test Match....wait, do we even have a cricket team?

ChrisA could have been talking rugby, your rugby union team isn't't too
bad for a bunch of amateurs, some of whom had to take unpaid leave to
play in the world cup.  I don't think there's any rugby league sides in
the USA.  Then there's speedway and...?

>> Optimization really is that important, folks!
>>
>> ChrisA
>> may need to schedule surgical detongueing of his cheek
>
> Think we could get a group rate for c.l.p?

I'm sure that with some appropriate grovelling the PSF could arrange
this.  Perhaps fly everybody to the UK for PyCon and get the surgery
done on the NHS at the same time.

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.