notmm is dead!

Etienne Robillard animelovin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 20:38:23 EDT 2012

Err not exactly.. :)

Firstly notmm is still ISC licensed and available from here http://gthc.org/notmm/dist/.

Secondly i don't want to leave it to the hands of people without I can get a single dime for the work did, however some peoples
don't seem to get this point yet..

My apologies if you feel this removal was rude anyways. Feel free to contact me again
if you need further clarification or would like to take over maintainership of a branch
for a minimal fee.

Kind regards,

Etienne