notmm is dead!

Etienne Robillard animelovin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 19:13:51 EDT 2012

Thanks, but I tried all that and don't have much energy for continuing. If you're
serious about open source then maybe you can forward the thread to django-developers
and get some fundings to pay for a minimalistic fee to get the project maintained
by someone else, otherwise I'd prefer sticking with more profitable activities.

--
Etienne Robillard
Green Tea Hackers Club
erob at gthcfoundation.org