How to execute commands on a windows machine from a Linux machine

Shambhu Rajak shambhu.rajak at calsoftinc.com
Thu Oct 4 01:13:57 EDT 2012

Here i have two questions,

1.       I want  to write a framework for Linux machine that can execute
commands on windows machine:

How to create a persistent shell between Linux and Windows machine.

2.       I require to extract windows disk management features, for eg:
Number of drives on that windows machine ,

volume size of the machine, to create a partition, all these storage stuffs.
I want to achieve all these features of windows machine, from linux.

-Shambhu