Experimental Python-based shell

Jonathan Hayward jonathan.hayward at pobox.com
Wed Oct 3 13:24:51 EDT 2012

I am open to suggestions and patches. I don't think the syntax strange,
though: it offers a clear and distinct way to differentiate Python and
shell commands, and shell commands can access Python variables when
specified. And it is a simple rule, without footnotes needed.

--
[image: Christos Jonathan Hayward] <http://jonathanscorner.com/>
Christos Jonathan Hayward, an Orthodox Christian author.

*Amazon <http://amazon.com/author/cjshayward>* • Author
Bio<http://jonathanscorner.com/author/>
 • *Email <christos.jonathan.hayward at gmail.com>* •
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/christos.jonathan.hayward>
 • Google Plus <http://jonathanscorner.com/plus> •
*Kindle<http://stornge.com/amazon>
* • LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathanhayward> •
*Professional<http://jonathanhayward.com/>
* • Twitter <http://twitter.com/JonathansCorner> •
*Web<http://jonathanscorner.com/>
* • What's New? <http://jonathanscorner.com/>
I invite you to visit my "theology, literature, and other creative works"
site. *See one page of my website! <http://random.jonathanscorner.com/>*