Issue installing pyopencv in mac

hotmail.com at gmail.com hotmail.com at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 19:11:34 EDT 2012

On Wednesday, August 29, 2012 6:21:50 AM UTC-4, Rakesh Rocker RuLZzz wrote:
> I tried installing pyopencv in mac but i gives me an error
>
> I have installed all the dependent softwares like opencv,boost, etc....still unable to fix it.
>
> also i have updated xcode and using python 2.7
>
> I also tried using mac port but still no use
>

> can anybody help me....Thanks in advance.

Are you having these issues? http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12354628/errors-met-while-installing-pyopencv-2-1-0-with-opencv-2-4-2

Because I am getting this exact error too.  I installed Boost 1.50.0 and OpenCV 2.4.2 using Homebrew, and am trying to install pyopencv 2.1.0 with pip+virtualenv, to no avail.  Python 2.7.2, Mac OSX Mountain Lion.  I hope someone out there has figured this out.