Slicing iterables in sub-generators without loosing elements

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 2 12:44:45 EDT 2012

On 02/10/2012 17:12, Ramchandra Apte wrote:
> On Monday, 1 October 2012 13:47:50 UTC+5:30, Mark Lawrence  wrote:
>> On 01/10/2012 01:58, 88888 Dihedral wrote:
>>

>>> Your question seems vague to me. If you know you are storing
>>
>>> only immutable tuples in a list, then the way to iterate is simple.
>>

>> Does Python have a magic method that let's me use mutable tuples?  I'd
>>
>> also like immutable lists.  Is it worth raising a feature request on the
>>
>> bug tracker?
>>

>> --
>>
>> Cheers.
>>

>> Mark Lawrence.
>
> Mark, you are talking to a bot.

What happened to freedom of speech?  If I want to talk to a bot, I'll
talk to a bot.  Besides I'm not convinced it/he/she is a bot.  Plus if
you read my post carefully, add in several years experience of Python
the language and Python the comedy, you might come to the conclusion
that a certain amount of urine extraction was going on :)

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.