Download issue.

Dave Angel d at davea.name
Tue Oct 2 07:05:06 EDT 2012

On 10/02/2012 04:43 AM, subhabangalore at gmail.com wrote:
> Dear Group,
>
> I am using Python on Windows 7 SP-1 (64 bit).
>
> I have two versions of Python installed 2.7 and 3.2.
>
> I want to install networkx in both.
>
> How may I do that?
>
> If any one may kindly let me know.

Doing a search for networkx, there are several.  But the most likely
candidate for what you might mean is:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/networkx/
   from that I see that both 2.7 and 3.2 are supported, and follow a
link to:

http://networkx.lanl.gov/
  then I look for the documentation, which is here:

http://networkx.lanl.gov/contents.html

After that, I don't know what to tell you, as I don't use the package.
They do have a discussion group, however.  I don't know its real name,
as all they list on the pages I saw was a google-groups link.

If you don't understand python egg files, and how to install them, you
might start with:
http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/EasyInstall
or
http://www.pip-installer.org/en/latest/index.html