Getting a seeded value from a list

Graham Fielding frednotbob at hotmail.ca
Sat Nov 24 12:38:55 EST 2012

Just a quick update: after enlisting some help from a friend, we managed to get things working :)  Thanks for all the help. In the area of items and monsters, they're both chosen from lists, based on some simple selection criteria (number per room, total per level, chance of appearance).  Now, the major task is to reconfigure the distribution system to let items and monsters stay in place between levels.