Web Frameworks Excessive Complexity

Andriy Kornatskyy andriy.kornatskyy at live.com
Wed Nov 21 06:45:48 EST 2012

Chris,

The focus of development team is controlled by setting a metric threshold or just excluding some. So you do not have an overhead for the development team from the point it set forward, assuming them team committed to adherence it.

Your strategy for perfection may vary. You can start with 8 for CC in new project, or with a higher level of 15 in an existing project. Where you end up / the team agrees upon, depends on team commitment to the goal you set. There is no gold median, there is just recommendation, how you fluctuate from it and what reason you face with depends on team.

Thanks.

Andriy