Web Frameworks Excessive Complexity

Andriy Kornatskyy andriy.kornatskyy at live.com
Wed Nov 21 06:02:26 EST 2012

Robert,

You would never get a better product by accident.

The meaning of better product might differ from team to team but you can not ignore excessive complexity. Earlier or later you get back to that code and refactor it, thus existence of such fact was driven by your intention to make it a bit better (easier to understand, to support, to cover with unit tests, etc), with a team of 20 heads you can get even further: the whole team adherence. So those drops make the overall picture better. This is what you, as a software developer, donate to what the final better product become.

Thanks.

Andriy