10 sec poll - please reply!

Michael Herrmann michael.herrmann at getautoma.com
Tue Nov 20 08:17:37 EST 2012

Hi,

thank you for your replies. So far two people said 'send_keys' and one person said 'type'.

Steven, thanks for your reply. Sorry if the message title disturbed you. My personal feelings aren't too strongly against 'type' either, but then I'm afraid it might bother more experienced Python programmers who are used to a very different meaning of 'type'. Do you think that could be a problem?

Thanks again to all who have replied,
Michael