Yet another Python textbook

Kwpolska kwpolska at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 11:58:55 EST 2012

URL for humans: https://github.com/femhub/nclab-textbook-python

> Feedback and contributions are very much
> welcome, every contributor becomes automatically
> a co-author.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Pavel

You are writing it for something called “NCLab”, not for the general
public, and that sucks.

1. please use math-compatible fonts in LaTeX, like Computer Modern,
Latin Modern, Lucida Bright or MathTime (I suggest one of the first
two).  This way, stuff in the math environment won’t look differently
than the text.  Currently, your text is in a fancy font and maths are
in Computer Modern.
2. IMO, you should be doing a bit more general usage programming, not
science-specific.
3. Code highlighting for inline code and other languages, please.

This are just my basic thoughts from looking through it.

--
Kwpolska <http://kwpolska.tk>
stop html mail      | always bottom-post