Paid Python work for 30mins - 1 hour

blockeduser at gmail.com blockeduser at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 11:14:51 EST 2012

I have three scripts that I would like written, they are designed to do the following:

Backup.py – Zip a folder and store it on amazon S3 using BOTO with the date and time as the folder name.

Restore.py – Grab a file from S3 and download it and then unzip it in the right location with two commandline parameters (1 = Get most recent, 2 = Get specific file)

Import.py – Check that I have done this correctly and add command line parameter for changing the command

This code is probably 50% completed already and if someone knows what they are doing, could be completed in a very short time. It is really basic Python code, I just dont know python myself.

If you are interested get in touch!