Python Interview Questions

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 18 21:42:48 EST 2012

On 19/11/2012 02:09, Roy Smith wrote:

> The theorist understands that a chisel and a screwdriver were intended
> for different purposes, but the pragmatist gets the paint can open.

To throw a chiseldriver into the works, IIRC a tuple is way faster to
create but accessing a list is much faster.  The obvious snag is that
may have been Python 2.7 whereas 3.3 is completely different.  Sorry but
I'm currently wearing my XXXL size Lazy Bone Idle Hat so have no figures
to back my probably incorrect memory up, anyone know anything about this?

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.