Simple Question regarding running .py program

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 15 17:15:05 EST 2012

On 15/11/2012 21:29, rurpy at yahoo.com wrote:

All I'll say is that when I read something on gmane via Thunderbird on
Windows Vista on any of the 25 Python mailing lists that I subscribe to,
I don't want to read the double spaced crap that comes from G$.

I hence perceive a problem.

1) G$ are too interested in making huge profits and so have no interest
in people who have to read the garbage that originates from them.
2) People who are too bone idle to get hold of any other mechanism that
doesn't put the double spaced garbage in.

Any and all answers to this dilemma are welcome.

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.