Python-list Digest, Vol 110, Issue 106

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Thu Nov 15 06:09:37 EST 2012

----- Original Message -----

> Hi,

> I have a question about Django. I easy_installed Django1.4 and
> psycopg2, and python manage.py syncdb. And gave me a error; No
> module named psycopg2.extensions. posgre9.1 is installed.
> It works fine on my MAC but not my Windows. Does anyone know about
> this issue

> Hope to resolve this issue soon.
> Jun
> --

JM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.