Obnoxious postings from Google Groups

Jamie Paul Griffin jamie at kode5.net
Sun Nov 4 06:13:29 EST 2012

/ rurpy at yahoo.com wrote on Fri  2.Nov'12 at 11:39:10 -0700 /

> (I also hope I haven't just been suckered by a troll
> attempt, windows/unix is better then unix/windows being
> an age-old means of trolling.)

No, i'm not a "troll". I was just adding my opinion to the thread, I assumed that was allowed. I didn't say UNIX is better than Windows, did I; I just feel that Windows is not -- for me anyway -- the most suitable plaform for learning about the science of computing and coding, etc... being a computer science student that's the view i have and share with those I learn with and from. Why must people be accused of trolling everytime they make a statement that conveys a preference over one platform or language, for example, than the other. Provoking someone by labeling them a troll or implying they might be is a bit childish really.