datetime issue

rurpy at yahoo.com rurpy at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 14:43:16 EDT 2012

On 11/02/2012 03:57 AM, Jamie Paul Griffin wrote:
> / rurpy at yahoo.com wrote on Thu  1.Nov'12 at 15:00:48 -0700 /
>> [...list of Thunderbird problems...]
>
> With a list of problems like that maybe the time spent on learning
> how to use a Usenet client or mua that is properly written would be
> worthwhile.

And that would be which one exactly?  I have tried a few
other mail and usenet clients, and as I said, indeed the
point of my post was, they *all* have their own set of
bugs, misfeatures and missing features.

> Personally I haven't used the Google Groups interface,
> and most likely never will so I can't really comment on how it
> performs or how nice it is to use but if you're happy with it that's
> the main thing. But you can't deny that it does cause irritating
> problems for other people trying to read information sent from it.

I can and do deny that.  I certainly acknowledge that
GG contributes to such posts, but naive users of GG and
readers who are too easily irritated are two other major
contributing factors.