Proper place for everything

Ulrich Eckhardt ulrich.eckhardt at dominolaser.com
Fri Nov 2 08:26:33 EDT 2012

Am 02.11.2012 12:20, schrieb Jason Benjamin:
> Anybody know of the appropriate place to troll and flame about various
> Python related issues?  I'm kind of mad about some Python stuff and I
> need a place to vent where people may or may not listen, but at at least
> respond.  Thought this would be a strange question, but I might as well
> start somewhere.

Depending on the kind of responses you want I would try
alt.comp.zoo.reptiles or maybe a PHP mailinglist. Alternatively, if you
are willing to invest some real money, I would suggest a good Islay
single malt or a gym membership. If health, money and time are of no
importance to you, I heard of these things called girlfriends or
boyfriends, these could be completely overhyped rumours though.

Uli