Maintaining Multiple Copies of Python (Linux)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed May 30 23:06:32 EDT 2012

Nicholas Fitzkee <nfitzkee at gmail.com> writes:

> I took a look at this, and I'm a little confused.

You and me both. I think ‘virtualenv’ is solving the wrong problem, but
it appears to be the best answer so far to the need you described.

>  What am I missing?

You'll have to get an answer for that from someone who actually needs
and uses ‘virtualenv’.

--
 \       “I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything |
  `\                                     specifically.” —Steven Wright |