Adding to Python Decorator Library at wiki.python.org

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Wed May 30 12:51:51 EDT 2012

On Wed, 30 May 2012 07:51:32 -0700, marctbg wrote:

> I just created an account to contribute to the wiki.python.org Python
> Decorator Library Wiki.  I added my code titled == Memoize Objects ==
> using the Wiki editor.  The preview looked good.  Then i submitted it.
> However, it is not showing up on the Wiki.  I could not find contact
> info for the maintainer of that Wiki.  How can get help making my
> posting appear?

How about including a direct link to the page you're talking about?

Do you perhaps mean this recipe?

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonDecoratorLibrary#Memoize

Or this attachment?

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonDecoratorLibrary?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=memoize.py

If not, I suggest you:

- refresh your page, to make sure you're not viewing an old, cached
version;

- try submitting it again;

- make sure you aren't blocking scripts;

- try using a different browser.

If it still doesn't work, then ask for help.

--
Steven