Email Id Verification

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Thu May 24 19:03:36 EDT 2012

On 24May2012 05:32, niks <nikunjparmar.it at gmail.com> wrote:
| Hello everyone..
| I am new to asp.net...

Time to run away fast before you're commited then:-)
You're aware this is a _python_ list/group, yes?

| I want to use Regular Expression validator in Email id verification..

You can't. Valid addresses including nesting comments. Regexps don't do
recursion.

| Can anyone tell me how to use this and what is the meaning of
| this

If you don't understand it, DON'T use it. And in any case, it is
simplistic (== wrong). As pointed out by others in this thread.
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Men are four:
    He who knows and knows that he knows; he is wise, follow him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows; he is asleep, wake him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not; he is ignorant, teach him.
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not; he is a fool, spurn him!