PyDev IPython Confusion

Wanderer wanderer at dialup4less.com
Wed May 23 16:06:40 EDT 2012

I have two versions of Python and Ipython; Python 2.6.6 with Ipython
0.11 and Python 2.7.3 with Ipython 0.12.  When I run the Eclipse PyDev
console for the Python 2.7.3 it says it is using Ipython 0.11 as the
interpreter. Ipython 0.11 should not be in the Path for Python 2.7.3.
Is this a bug in Ipython 0.12? Is there a command to check the Ipython
version to verify it is Ipython 0.11 and not Ipython 0.12? Could this
be something in the Windows registry that Ipython 0.11 is the
'registered' version of Ipython?

Thanks