Jython 2.7 alpha1 is out!

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Sat May 19 12:31:29 EDT 2012

Congrats Frank!

I reposted this on my G+ account and got some interesting comments.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/115212051037621986145/posts/ifyqW3JBd3a

There's got to be a way for you to make money off the Oracle connection!

(PS: It would have been nice if there was an announcement page on the
Jython website/wiki instead of having to link to a mailing list
archive page. :-)

--Guido

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 1:56 PM, fwierzbicki at gmail.com

--