Browse model UserProfile -> ManyToManyField -> (OneToOneField -> Item)

Diego Uribe Gamez diego.uribe.gamez at gmail.com
Thu May 17 19:21:40 EDT 2012

The problem is I can not navigate this model who believes has in particular
that the user assigned to some entries, the model is using ManyToManyField
to another model and this model by entering a OneToOneField assigned to
another model.

Model - a model ManyToManyField - until the last OneToOneField model and
data.

I need the data.

the idea is to get all data from all entries, please see the example:

class User

    # a standard django.contrib.auth user model

class UserProfile(models.Model):

    # my AUTH_PROFILE_MODULE for django-profiles

    user = models.ForeignKey(User, unique=True)

    instance = models.ManyToManyField(Instance1)

class Instance1(models.Model):

    user = models.ForeignKey(User)

    element1 = models.CharField(max_length=12)

    instance2 = models.OneToOneField(Instance2)

element1 = 'letter%s' % (X)

class Instance2(models.Model):

    element2 = models.CharField(max_length=12)

element2 = 'number%s' % (X)

X = X + 1

user = request.user

Instance1 - element1

   - letter1
   - letter2
   - letter3

Instance2 - element2

   - number1
   - number2
   - number3

as I can get the letters and all numbers using profile and placed in a
variable to render in the template all the ManyToManyField ->
(OneToOneField -> Items) ?
--
 *Diego Alonso Uribe Gamez*

*Desarrollador web*