IDL Books On Sale

David Fanning news at idlcoyote.com
Wed May 9 16:09:09 EDT 2012

Folks,

My wife says that as long as I'm retired, she wants the
bedroom back, so I've put all my books I have in storage
there on sale!

I only have four copies left of IDL Programming Techniques,
2nd Edition, and I don't plan to print any more of those.
If you want one, this may be your last chance!

I have a few of Ronn Kling's books left and enough
Traditional IDL Graphics books to make the bonfire
at the 4th of July picnic more than spectacular.
No more need for these once IDL 8.2 comes out, I guess. ;-)

Cheers,

David

--
David Fanning, Ph.D.