Question of Python second loop break and indexes

lilin Yi esabel711 at googlemail.com
Wed May 9 04:36:30 EDT 2012

//final_1 is a list of Identifier which I need to find corresponding
files(four lines) in x(x is the  file) and write following four lines
in a new file.

//because the order of the identifier is the same, so after I find the
same identifier in x , the next time I want to start from next index
in x,which will save time. That is to say , when the if command
satisfied ,it can automatically jump out out the second while loop and
come to the next identifier of final_1 ,meanwhile the j should start
not from the beginning but the position previous.

//when I run the code it takes too much time more than one hour and
give the wrong result....so could you help me make some improvement of
the code?

i=0

offset_1=0

while i <len(final_1):