How do I run a python program from an internet address?

Albert albertsun05 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 19:20:35 EDT 2012

I have a small text based python program that I want to make available
to people who might be behind a firewall or can't install python on
their office computers, but can access the internet.  It is just an
algorithm that makes a handful of straightforward calculations on some
input that the user provides and spits out some text as output that
they might want to print out on a printer.  I can program python on my
local machine, but don't know how to make the code accessible from a
browser.

What would be the best way to figure out how to do this?  I looked at
Google app engine tutorial, but can't figure out how that will help we
get the code into the cloud so I can access it from any browser.