return respective values when mutiple keys are passed in dictionary

Nikhil Verma varma.nikhil22 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 07:31:20 EDT 2012

HI All

I was clearing my concepts on dictionary and stuck in this problem.
I have a dictionary which i have formed by using zip function on two list
so that one list (which i have hardcoded) becomes the keys and the other
list
becomes its values.

Now i want to know how can i get the values of keys at once if i pass the
keys in a dictionary.

Let say I have a dictionary

mydict = {'a':'apple' , 'b':'boy' ,'c' : 'cat', 'd':'duck','e':'egg'}

Now if i do :-

mydict.get('a')
'apple'

What i want is some i pass keys in get and in return i should have all the
values of those keys which i pass.

mydict.get('a','b','c')    ###demo for what i want
'apple','boy','cat'        ### Output i want

--
Regards
Nikhil Verma