When convert two sets with the same elements to lists, are the lists always going to be the same?

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Sat May 5 12:17:31 EDT 2012

> Documentation that takes ten pages to say something is just as bad as
> documentation that leaves stuff out, because it's almost guaranteed
> that it won't be read.

That's the point. If a simple example (6 lines) can demonstrate the
concept, why spending "ten pages" to explain it. My experience is that
for certain things, it is better describe by a spec once you know it,
but it is certainly not true for people to learn it. A reasonable
strategy is to interleave spec with demonstrating examples. There is
no excuse to not to make the manual easier to read.

--
Regards,
Peng