Tools for refactoring/obfuscation

Javier nospam at nospam.com
Wed Mar 28 12:04:06 EDT 2012

Yes, in general I follow clear guidelines for writing code.  I just use
modules with functions in the same directory and clear use of name
spaces. I almost never use classes.  I wonder if you use some tool for
refactoring.  I am mainly intersted in scripting tools, no eclipse-style
guis.

Just let me know if you use some scripting tool.

And, as somebody pointed in this thread obfuscating or refactoring the
code are very different things but they can be done with the same tools.

Javier