Python is readable

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 15:49:54 EDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 6:33 AM, Nathan Rice
<nathan.alexander.rice at gmail.com> wrote:
> Pipes do not provide any fine grained control over the concurrent
> behavior.  If you want to change the order of calls...

And to clarify: The "order of calls" in what I described is merely the
order of initialization. It's like the order of your imports at the
top of a Python script, and should have equally no significance. And a
module can import other modules by dropping to another chain of pipes
in exactly the same way. It'd work! I can't vouch for performance, of
course...

ChrisA