Python is readable

Kiuhnm kiuhnm03.4t.yahoo.it
Mon Mar 19 07:15:07 EDT 2012

On 3/18/2012 0:04, Michael Torrie wrote:
> On 03/17/2012 03:28 PM, Kiuhnm wrote:
>>> They are equally readable. The first one sets EAX to 3; the second
>>> displays all elements of x on the console. Assembly is readable on a
>>> very low level, but it's by nature verbose at a high level, and thus
>>> less readable (you can't eyeball a function and know exactly what it
>>> does, especially if that function spans more than a screenful of
>>> code).
>>
>> Welcome in the realm of trolling.
>
> Seems like you're the one trolling.

At least I hope that ChrisA understood what I meant.
I'll spell it out for you trollmonger (is that even a word?):
1) I read Steve's posts but I found his answers inconsistent.
2) He accused me of misrepresenting his view and you called me a troll.
3) I suspect that you didn't follow the entire discussion or you'd have
noticed the inconsistencies yourself... but I understand that calling
someone you don't agree with a troll is easier.
4) ChrisA gave the right answer which was the point I was trying to make
all along.
5) I could have said "I second that" or "I agree with you", but I
thought that "Welcome to the realm of trolling" was more amusing. I
thought that people who agree with me were supposed to be troll as well.
But I should've consulted with you about that. Sorry.

Kiuhnm