[RFC] PEP 3143: supplementary group list concerns

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Mar 11 18:27:08 EDT 2012

Jan Pokorný <jpokorny at redhat.com> writes:

> in the light of a recent spot in Python Paste [1], I've come across
> the python-daemon [2] implementation and found it also lacks support
> for supplementary groups.

Thank you for your interest in ‘python-daemon’.

To know specifically what you're referring to in most of this message, I
think your reference ‘[1]’ is necessary; but you didn't provide it.

--
 \       “Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in |
  `\     behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.” —Ambrose |