What's the best way to write this regular expression?

John Salerno johnjsal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 18:39:42 EST 2012

Thanks. I'm thinking the choice might be between lxml and Beautiful
Soup, but since BS uses lxml as a parser, I'm trying to figure out the
difference between them. I don't necessarily need the simplest
(html.parser), but I want to choose one that is simple enough yet
powerful enough that I won't have to learn another method later.