New Science Discovery: Perl Detractors Remain Idiots After A Decade!

Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) spamtrap at library.lspace.org.invalid
Fri Mar 2 10:53:30 EST 2012

In <OD44r.17949$vo2.12949 at newsfe07.iad>, on 03/02/2012
   at 02:17 PM, Chiron <chiron613 at gmail.com> said:

>What always gets me is how so many people criticized Sokal for doing
>it,

Google for Omerta. It's common for whistle blowers to be chastised or
even persecuted. I agree that the criticism of Prof Sokal was
outrageous, but it was also predictable.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT  <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>

Unsolicited bulk E-mail subject to legal action.  I reserve the
right to publicly post or ridicule any abusive E-mail.  Reply to
domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me.  Do not
reply to spamtrap at library.lspace.org