How do I use PyGTK to put text besides clickable buttons?

Jason Hsu, Mr. Swift Linux jhsu802701 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 01:45:38 EDT 2012

I've decided to use PyGTK instead of gtkdialog for providing
configuration menus/dialog boxes in Swift Linux, the Linux distro I
started.  The problem with gtkdialog is that the i386 version is no
longer available in the Debian repository.

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll give you a link to a
screenshot of antiX Linux:
http://antix.freeforums.org/download/file.php?id=23

How do I use PyGTK to create something similar to the logout dialog
box in the above graphic?  I've figured out how to create clickable
buttons that each run a different script.  What I haven't figured out
is how to add text beside each button.