Online SharePoint 2010 training sessions for end users with 12 Hours and $415 per person from 6th April 2012

Emiley Bradley emiley at techiesplatform.com
Wed Mar 28 07:15:00 EDT 2012

Greetings,

Techies Platform’s training programs are essential to anyone in
Information Management. With Techies Platform, you will experience
rich content and an environment that is interesting, up-to-date, and
engaging. Our instructors, materials, and in lab sessions are there to
help build on your determination and drive to succeed. When you
partner with Techies Platform, you’ll find that our training program
meets and exceeds your expectations.
You can visit our website
www.techiesplatform.com
and check out on the wide training curriculum we offer. We are happy
to answer any questions you may have about our firm.
We are launching our Online SharePoint 2010 training sessions for end
users with 12 Hours and $415 per person from 6th April 2012.
We present our training sessions as an on-site offering at your work
location or home. We can customize this training program to suit your
precise training needs.
Feel free to contact us any time on the following email.
info at techiesplatform.com
emiley at techiesplatform.com

Regards,

Emiley Bradley