Templated rich-text egg

Alec Taylor alec.taylor6 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 07:09:22 EDT 2012

Good morning,

We've all seen document templates in a variety of systems, such as
PowerPoint, MailChimp and Google Docs.

I would like to utilise the same sorts of capabilities on my website.

The following features I require:
• Create a library of document templates
• Allow others to pick a document template to create there document from
• Allow others to swap the template their document has without losing data
• Document authoring in rich-text (e.g. using CKEditor)

(I will probably end up using a full CMS such as Mezzanine around the
whole system.)

Please suggest modules allowing me to do the aforementioned.

Thanks for all recommendations,

Alec Taylor