New Science Discovery: Perl Idiots Remain Idiots After A Decade!New Science Discovery: Perl Idiots Remain Idiots Af

Chiron chiron613 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 00:07:47 EST 2012

On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 23:10:48 -0500, Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz wrote:

> ROTF,LMAO! You obviously don't have a clue as to what Mathematics means.
> Free hint: it doesn't mean Arithmetic. You're as bigoted as Xah Lee,

Hmm... maybe, instead of just ridiculing him, you could explain where he
is mistaken.  Of course, doing that is a *LOT* harder than just calling
him a bigot.

BTW, I happen to agree with you insofar as this poster not understanding
the nature of mathematics.  His comment reminds me of the article,
"Transgressing the Boundaries: Towards a Transformative Hermeneutics of
Quantum Gravity" (http://www.physics.nyu.edu/sokal/transgress_v2/
transgress_v2_singlefile.html).  Also known as the "Sokal Hoax."

--
Boling's postulate:
	If you're feeling good, don't worry.  You'll get over it.