code review

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Jun 29 16:49:11 EDT 2012

I am no expert but from what have picked up so far from x import is
frowned upon in most cases also this section in main strikes me as a bit
odd and convoluted w = world() serv = server(client) w.server = serv
serv.world = w I think you are cross referencing classes & would be
better to investigate inheritance.

 From what I understand and how I've always employed it, inheritance is
ment when you wish to give a class characteristics of another class. All
I'm doing here is setting the world and server classes on each other, so
they can call one another. This probably isn't needed in case of
serv.server = w, but for sure the other way around.

--
Take care,
Ty