code review

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Jun 28 22:57:44 EDT 2012

Hello all:
I was curious if someone wouldn't mind poking at some code.
I have an idea for a game I want to write (and if this works I want to
use this as a framework for another project), but I'd like to make sure
I'm doing things correctly/there's not a better way to do things. My
concern is I'm going to get way far into this, then realize I totally
broke something. So, if someone wouldn't mind taking a peek I'd
appreciate it. My concerns are:
1) style/cleanlyness: does everything look ok?
2) Workability: is there a better way to do what is there?
3) Speed: am I doing something that could be improved? I don't want to
spend a ton of time looking for non-existent bottlenecks and trying to
improve on them, but if I'm doing something that's bad, I'd like to fix it.

The project page is at:
http://code.google.com/p/pymud
Any information is greatly appreciated.

--