Re Following syntax error in Mac OX10.7 Terminal

Sergi Pasoev s.pasoev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 13:30:42 EDT 2012

You just have to consider that indentation matters in Python, so you
have to type the code in Python interpreter as you have written it
below, that is, press Tab before each line when you are inside the
'while (or any other like for, if, with, etc.) block.

a=0
while a<10:
    a=a+1
    print a

I can guess from your message that you aren't aware of one very
important Python feature, and maybe you also didn't willingly choose to
learn Python2 instead of Python3 ? In this case I would advise you to
consider both versions before choosing.