cmd i/o stream module

Temia Eszteri lamialily at cleverpun.com
Wed Jun 27 14:17:04 EDT 2012

[Default] On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 18:37:52 +0530, prakash jp
<prakash.stack at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I am interested to interact with the command prompt, is there a module to
>control the input/output stream. Thanks in advance for the pointers
>
>Thanks
>Prakash

Well, from the start, the sys module gives access to the stdin,
stdout, and stderr as file-like objects. I also know that Unix Python
users can make use of the curses module. Beyond that, I'm not sure.

I'm sure someone more experienced can chip in with specific
functionality in Windows, though.

~Temia
--
The amazing programming device: fuelled entirely by coffee, it codes while
awake and tests while asleep!